Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to Surman Journal of Science and Technology (SJST)? We recommend that you review the journal's policy, as well as download the Manuscript format file. Authors need to register with the journal to be able to submit their applications for publication. You can also download the support file for the manuscript format method.
Aims & Scope
Fields that can be published in Surman Journal of Science and Technology (Not limited to) are: management and financial sciences - political science - law - development, library science - medical sciences - pharmaceutical sciences, psychology - educational sciences - information technology and systems - computer science - artificial intelligence - Communications - Engineering Sciences - Transportation Technology - Renewable Energy -
PKP PN - Google Scholar
SJST Published content deposit into the Public Knowledge Project PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN)
- Author(s) may publish their research online in order to achieve greater exchange of research and increase the scientific interest.
- After accepting the article for publication in the journal, the author(s) acknowledge that the work is not plagiarized, and that they allow the journal to publish their research, while retaining the right to publish research in other journals and institutions under the Creative Commons CC license that allows publishing the same work to more than one party.
Publication Policy and Terms
Surman Journal of Science and Technology accepts research in both English and Arabic.
- The number of pages of the article should not exceed 20 pages, and articles with more than 20 pages are not accepted except after the approval of the editorial board, and additional fees may be applied for the extra pages.
- Acts of copying texts or plagiarism are never accepted by Surman Journal of Science and Technology, and the journal administration will examine the research submitted to ensure that it is free of any acts of plagiarism, so that research that contains plagiarism and scientific plagiarism is rejected.
- Research submitted to the journal must be well-formed and free from grammatical errors.
- When the author submits the research to be published in SJST, it is answered within a period ranging from eight to ten weeks, with acceptance, rejection, minor or substantial revision, and in case of revision, the author must modify the research according to the notes submitted to him by the SJST.
The author is obligated to coordinate the research paper according to the terms of the journal.
- Publication fees for electronic version is 300 Libyan dinars (LD) or its equivalent in a foreign currency for the author.
- The publication fees for the paper version is 75 Libyan dinars (LD) or its equivalent in a foreign currency for the author. (The fee does not include postal shipping costs)
For accepted article (research) only, the author will be contacted with the bank account details for paying the publication fees